For any after sales service & Support, please feel free to contact our call centre and communicate with any of our customer service agents who will be able to provide you with best service as you expected.
Tel : + 965 24919988
For any sales or technical support , or if you need any site visit prior to quotation, please feel free to email us on email@example.com or contact any of the Showrooms sales executives who can provide you the solution as well as co-ordinate and arrange a site visit to evaluate the requirement to provide the best possible prices.
- +965 24913417
- +965 24928385
- +965 22627783
- +965 2262775
Contact Us Directly
If you are not satisfied with the Performance of any of our company services and you require additional support , please feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at our head quarter and we guarantee for you that we will provide the best possible solution and responce as per your satisfaction.
Administration Head Quarter:
- +965 22056693
- +965 22056694
How to discover the FRAUD companies who claim that they are AL MADADD COMPANY & others who are promoting free service visits for water equipment maintenance?
- Check Al Madadd logo at the official branches sign boards in case you visit any of the showrooms.
- Check the distributor agreement with Al Madadd in case you are visiting an authorised distributor shop.
- When technician visits your site, Check his civil ID which shows that he is working under Al Madadd noting that Technicians should have wear Al Madadd uniform & using Al Madadd official service vehicles.
- If you receive an incoming call, the only approved incoming calls related to service or after service are 24919988 , 24913417, 24928385 & 24913415
Delivery Related Questions
1 to 4 working days in case material doesn’t require any assembly or installation. – For any other materials that required assembly and installation, 7-10 working days will be required – period may vary based on unexpected demands. – GRP Tanks installation period should be subject to the feedback of installation team at the time of purchase.
Residential: Only When single heaters or other single heavy items are being sold, client will be charged for crane rental as per site condition according to the crane type.
Commercial: it is Customer responsibility to arrange the cranes & forklifts at site.
Product Related Questions
- Piping with the water tank & building network.
- Install filtrations backwash line and connect to the nearest drainage opening and
- install union on it for maintenance purposes.
- Install of submersible sewage/drainage pumps and the necessary electrical wiring.
Plumbing & electrical wiring & accessories for equipment.
- Covering the equipment from direct sun.
- To pull electrical cable for float switches from water tank to booster pump and circulation pump, separately for dry run protection and make the holes in tank to pass the wires.
- To make a hole in water tank for float switch.
Advise plumbing & electrical contractor to coordinate with our team for commissioning prior notes.
Customer should purchase the float switches for booster pumps and circulating pumps for dry run protection.
- Clean monthly the equipment from dust.
- On monthly basis, close water inlet to check if dry run protection works.
Make sure not to have empty water tanks at any time to prevent air from the system.
- Switch off the equipment immediately If no water in the system to prevent equipment from dry fired.
- Clean sewage pits every 6 month to avoid grease accumulation on the float switch that will not allow the pump to operate.
- Make sure the equipment are in a mechanical room (air-condition is highly recommended).
Commission Related Questions
Usually, Commissioning will take place within 2-4 days if no site obstacles exist and all the mechanical and electrical connections are done properly. Commissioning should take place maximum by 45 days after delivery to ensure the warranty; otherwise the company has the right to evaluate the warranty period based on equipment condition at the time of commissioning. Materials should be stored in a proper place before commissioning.
Commissioning of all equipment should take place once together.
If customer requested to disconnect equipment after commissioning, new commissioning charges will take place against re-commissioning and the same will be provided by the company at that time.